THE CLUB FOR YOUR ACTIVE AND SOCIAL LIFESTYLE!
- Founded in 1981, QCCC has been Member-Owned for over 30 years.
- With 36-holes of excellent golf and a maximum of 480 Full Golf Memberships, your access to tee times is unparalleled.
- An active Tennis program boasting 13 Har-Tru Tennis courts with active Round Robins, Leagues, Interclub and USTA play for all levels.
- An active Bocce program with weekly league play.
- A Blue Zones-Certified Fitness, Wellness & Spa Center offering personal training, complimentary group classes, Pilates, a full menu of massages and skin care services and on-site licensed physical therapy.
- Can’t miss and often sold-out parties, dinner-dances and holiday events throughout the year.
- A great mix of casual and fine dining options created by our award-winning Chef. Our many theme nights present a variety of culinary experiences.
- An excellent wine program with our Certified Somelier.
- Home of the nationally-recognized Junior Golf Performance Academy. Excellent Junior Golf and Tennis programs with after-school group classes and summer camps.
- Residency is not required. Over two-thirds of the Membership live outside of the Quail Creek Community.
- Members who live in Quail Creek Estates or one of the three neighboring communities may use their personal golf cart and enjoy the convenience and lifestyle of driving to the Club for all activities.
Quail Creek Country Club, an active, friendly and relaxed country club lifestyle where the whole family can feel at home! Make friendships that last a lifetime.
When you join Quail Creek Country Club, you’ll enjoy a personal welcome from your Club Ambassador who will introduce you to the Club and our Members. Your Ambassador will ensure that you begin your experience with ease and get engaged and involved right from the start
Join Our Club
Contact our Membership Director at 239-254-7418 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to schedule a tour.